The revitalization of modernist school workshops in Stalowa Wola for the needs of the Museum of the Central Industrial District
The main objective of the project is:
Increasing the attractiveness of the region and increasing accessibility to cultural resources through the revitalization of modernist school workshops in Stalowa Wola at 17 Hutnicza Street for the needs of the Museum of the Central Industrial District.
– Dissemination of knowledge about the cultural heritage of the Central Industrial District, including cultural resources of Stalowa Wola, use of the possibilities of modern technology and currently available media to promote the heritage of the Central Industrial District;
– improving the state of preservation and giving new functions to the building of former school workshops;
– Improving access of disabled people to cultural infrastructure, integration of national minorities and the excluded;
– creation of a new space for cultural and educational activities;
– Increasing employment in the cultural sector;
– creation of a cultural-educational offer that is unique on a broader-than-regional scale;
– Increased interest in the history of the Central Industrial District among residents of Stalowa Wola, the region, the country.
Value of the project – PLN 26,272,492.59
European Funds contribution – 16,716,149.03 PLN
Project co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund under Measure 8.1 Protection of cultural heritage and development of cultural resources, priority axis VIII Protection of cultural heritage and development of cultural resources of the Operational Program Infrastructure and Environment 2014-2020.