Director of the Regional Museum in Stalowa Wola
dated June 14, 2022
VISITING REGULATIONS AT THE REGIONAL MUSEUM IN STALOWA WOLA
Based on the REGULATION OF THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS of May 13, 2022 (Journal of Laws of 2021, item 2069 and 2120, and of 2022, item 64, 655 and 1025) amending the Regulation on the establishment of certain restrictions, orders and prohibitions in connection with the occurrence of an epidemic condition,
it is ordered as follows:
I introduce to use Visiting Regulations in the Regional Museum in Stalowa Wola for the time of
time of epidemic threat – constituting appendix no. 1 to this Order.
The Ordinance comes into force on the day of signing.
The Ordinance shall be in effect during the epidemic emergency .
Order No. 9/2022 of the Director of the Regional Museum in Stalowa Wola dated March 28, 2022 is repealed.
Regional Museum in Stalowa Wola
1 Sandomierska St., 37-450 Stalowa Wola
tel. 15 844 85 56, email@example.com
Appendix no. 1
to Order 17/2022
VISITING REGULATIONS AT THE REGIONAL MUSEUM IN STALOWA WOLA
Regional Museum in Stalowa Wola, Stalowa Wola, 1 Sandomierska St.
Alfons Karpinski Painting Gallery, Stalowa Wola, 12 Rozwadowska St.
Central District Industrial Museum, Stalowa Wola, 17 Hutnicza St.
1. visiting hours at the Regional Museum in Stalowa Wola and Alfons Karpinski Painting Gallery: Mon, Tues, Wed: 9:00-14:30; Thurs.: 9:00-18:00; Fri.: 9:00-14:30; Sun.: 14:00-18:00, on Saturday the museum is closed.
Central Industrial District Museum: Mon, Wed: 8:00-14:30; Tues., Thurs.: 8:00-18.00; Fri.: 8:00-14:30; Sun.: 13.00-19.00, on Saturday the museum is closed
(2) Visiting the Museum in organized groups is possible after prior telephone reservation reported at the following telephone numbers: the Museum 15 844 85 56, the Gallery 15 842 02 07, the Museum COP 15 823 50 37 from 8:00 to 15:00 Monday to Friday.
(3) The museum reserves the right to temporarily exclude from visiting some of the exhibitions.
(4) In connection with an epidemic situation, the Museum staff may decide on breaks in visiting, in order to ensure adequate safety.
(5) The last visitors are admitted to the exhibitions 30 minutes before the closing of the Museum.
Rules of visiting:
1) It is recommended to purchase tickets, publications, etc. by cashless payment.
(2) Tickets purchased at the Museum ticket offices are not refundable or exchangeable.
3. free or discounted admission is granted to persons listed in the orders of the Director of the Regional Museum in Stalowa Wola. Information is available on the website: http://www.muzeum.stalowawola.pl/pl/wizyty/informacje-dla-zwiedzajcych
(4) The issuance of a discounted ticket is subject to prior presentation of a document entitling to a discount.
(5) Invoices will be issued at the ticket office in accordance with applicable regulations to persons, institutions and business entities.
(6) On Sunday, admission to permanent exhibitions is free.
7. The purchase of publications and souvenirs is possible in the stationary store and through the online store at: http://muzeum.stalowawola.pl/sklep/.
(8) On the premises of the Museum, you must obey the remarks and instructions of the Museum staff and Museum security personnel.
(9) The presence of minors under the age of 13 on the Museum premises is not permitted. Only the presence of a parent, legal guardian or other adult allows their presence in the Museum.
(10) Parents or guardians are responsible for minors.
11) Persons who are intoxicated, under the influence of drugs and behaving in a manner that threatens the safety of collections or persons, disrupts the order of visiting other visitors, violates generally accepted norms of behavior in public places – will be asked to leave the Museum.
(12) Visitors are asked to leave the Museum by the closing time in force at the Museum.
(13) The following prohibitions apply in the museum exhibition area:
– introducing and bringing in animals (excluding guide dogs),
– smoking and use of open flames,
– bringing in and consuming food and beverages,
– bringing in firearms and sharp objects,
– bringing large backpacks, bags, suitcases, umbrellas.
(14) Do not talk on cell phones while visiting the exhibition.
1 The Regional Museum in Stalowa Wola is protected by an external company. Visitors are obliged to carry out orders issued by employees and on-duty employees of the Museum, also in matters not covered by these regulations.
(2) In the Museum buildings and in the areas around the buildings, including in the courtyards and gardens, there is a monitoring network that records images.
(3) It is forbidden to take photographs of the Museum collections and interiors with the use of flash and tripod.
(4) Photographing and filming of the Museum’s collections is forbidden when it may lead to a threat to the safety of other persons, collections, or is in conflict with the principles of conservation protection or violates the rights of third parties.
(5) The Museum is not responsible for bicycles left on its premises.
(6) Purchase of a ticket and entry to the Museum premises implies acceptance of the provisions of these Regulations by all visitors.
A CONCESSIONARY TICKET IS AVAILABLE TO:
1) pupils of elementary schools, secondary schools, art schools, students of teacher training institutions and colleges for social service workers, students and persons undergoing doctoral studies who are citizens of the Member States of the European Union, the Swiss Confederation and the Member States of the European Free Trade Agreement (EFTA) – parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area;
2) persons over 65 years of age, pensioners, social pensioners, as well as disabled persons with their guardians, who are citizens of the member states of the European Union, the Swiss Confederation and the member states of the European Free Trade Agreement (EFTA) – parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area;
3) teachers of elementary schools, secondary schools, art schools, teachers of educational institutions and educators of educational institutions, correctional institutions, shelters for minors and diagnostic and consultation centers, operating in the Member States of the European Union, the Swiss Confederation and the Member States of the European Free Trade Agreement (EFTA) – parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area;
4) natural persons decorated with the badge “For care of monuments”, the honorary badge “Meritorious cultural activist”, the honorary badge “Meritorious for Polish Culture” or awarded with the honorary title “Meritorious for National Culture”;
A FREE TICKET IS ENTITLED TO:
1) individuals decorated with the Order of the White Eagle, the War Order Virtuti Militari, the Order of Merit of the Republic of Poland, the Medal “Meritorious to Culture Gloria Artis”;
2) employees of museums listed in the National Register of Museums;
3) members of the International Council of Museums (ICOM) or the International Council on Monuments Protection (ICOMOS);
4) holders of the Polish Nationality Card, as referred to in the Act of September 7, 2007 on the Polish Nationality Card (Journal of Laws No. 180, item 1280 and of 2008 No. 52, item 305);
5) children under the age of 7.
6) supervisors of organized groups.
Documents confirming entitlement to a fee reduction or exemption from the entrance fee to museums are:
1) school ID cards, student ID cards, participants of doctoral student ID cards , doctoral student ID cards;
2) cards of pensioners;
3) cards documenting disability or degree of disability;
4) service cards for persons referred to in § 3 item 3 and § 4 item 2;
5) cards certifying the award of a badge, order or medal to persons referred to in § 3 item 4 and § 4 item 1;
6) certificates or cards certifying veteran’s entitlements;
7) ICOM Membership Card and ICOMOS Member-ship Card;
8) Polish Nationality Card;
9) documents confirming age;
10) other documents confirming the entitlement of persons referred to in § 3-4 to benefit from discounts on admission fees to museums in the Member States of the European Union, the Swiss Confederation and the Member States of the European Free Trade Agreement (EFTA) – parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.